[3830] CQ160 CW JT5DX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW JT5DX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 08:13:31 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: JT5DX
Operator(s): JT1CO UA0SC RN5M K1LZ K1ZM
Station: JT5DX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Mongolia
Operating Time (hrs): 39

Total:  QSOs = 1460  State/Prov = 21  Countries = 82  Total Score = 1,329,936

Club: Mongolian Contest Team

Comments:

Chak JT1CO invited K1LZ and K1ZM to come to Mongolia to operate in the CQ 160m
contest.  In addition the team was assembled to try to work NA stations before
and after the contest in the hopes of providing them Zone 23 on 160m and 80m.
We have had some success in achieving that so far....

Our setup included an FT2000 transceiver and HB amp plus a 4sq xmit antenna and
two beverages - one aimed at EU and one aimed at NA.

For us finding and holding a frequency was rather difficult but we did our best
to keep a run going.  EU and Asia dominated with JA stations also prevalent.
While we did work a VK, no ZL stations could be found.

Some interesting qso's were made including TF, EA9 and D4.

We had fun and thank all those who called us.

Hope to CU in the next one!

73 de Chak, Sergey, Roman, Krassy and Jeff - Ops at JT5DX