[3830] WFD KI4MZC 1O QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki4mzc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WFD KI4MZC 1O QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 21:24:07 +0000
                    Winter Field Day - 2020

Call: KI4MZC
Operator(s): KI4MZC
Station: KI4MZC

Class: 1O QRP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:
   40:   14
   20:    3
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   17     0       0  Mults = 2  Total Score = 4,772

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

KX3 to an end-fed long wire.  I had about three good hours of operation when my
SWR on 40 and 80 went crazy, and they were the only two bands that seemed to be
holding up well as far as propagation in concerned.  I spent about about another
three hours trying to fix it, then packed it in.  I haven't figured out what
happened but this was the same antenna and un-un I used for the 2019 Field Day.
The antenna was a little lower than on field day but seemed to be otherwise
working well.  Thank goodness for the bonus points!  It was not too cold here
(upper 40's in the day and started to get in the 30's later Saturday night) and
my small tent heater worked well.
Score Claimed:
QSO/mode/Band/Power Pts  272
no commercial power      1,500