[3830] CQ160 CW 9A9R Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW 9A9R Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 21:44:14 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: 9A9R
Operator(s): 9A9R
Station: 9A9R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HR
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 241  State/Prov = 2  Countries = 51  Total Score = 66,833

Club:

Comments:

n1mmplus with no cabrillo format export.
That must be changed.
I have tried tree different contest loggers to get cabrillo from adi n1mm+.
Every time different result. Too many types, we need standard, like 1500 W :))

Long report for small result.
Weeks b4 contest WX was nice sunny ....but when I sad to myself now is a time
weather changed to snow , frozen soil ...35 m long steel guy wire from HF tower
was my TX antenna with 3 40 Meters radials, and some more of different long.
Even metal fence around property was connected. Initial measurements show up
good impedance and SWR  and this night I was able to be in pileu with 100W
.Radiation diagram Gods Know.Good. Now I need beverage. 200m to NW USA . Butt
unfortunately I have to pas over tree owners property and after a day the only
one solution was to lay down beverage on one owner land and coax on the floor,
main road in village. And they are busy with tractors and woods...OK 200m NW
direction, trafo box 75 Ohms TV coax 25 m long. Sigs very weak, no effect. To
much week.After day of consulting books and mathematics, telephone conversation
3 bev boxes  where tested. No one was good. That was point where I start to
collecting 200m wire back home. Next morning BOG 63 m log, new connection box,
....but no success. So I collect that one and coax from main road.Yes coax is OK
 :)) My RX antenna will be TX antenna. QRO was dead from B4, but that I fix and
I found PI filter bad. Luck  of capacity on both C...  So no time to rebuild PI
filter.No QRO on 160, and 80 m. Even on 40 m is bead....

 I was klikng spots on cluster and 100w in EU was ok. But for JA no chance. I
heard several JA on my wire, lot more USA ....My focus pass over to another
activity and in Monday I was back homme 350km away. Pitty, that was good chance
to work some DX on 160m. So, I will build beverage box and QRO, and looking for
contest program with all what we need, easy, no crashes, and no DR.SC. Prof of
IT . Thank you for calling me . RIG IC7610 . GH 73 Včatko