[3830] MnQP K0TG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP K0TG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 03:12:14 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2020

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RAM
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:      84
   40:     112
   20:      84
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     280       0  Mults = 72  Total Score = 40,880

Club:

Comments:

Punky conditions again this year.  I really did not hear many mobiles at all on
40.  Just while they were on 80.  That is about 1/2 the fun. chasing them.

I was really surprised when Laci, OM2VL called me while I was CQing on 80.  He
was light copy.  I had to be about zero at his end with my 100 watts.  Amazing.

Ready to do it again next year.  Hopefully the sun makes things like the good
old days soon.

73, John  K0TG