[3830] NA Sprint CW W9KKN(@NW6P) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@w9kkn.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W9KKN(@NW6P) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 04:15:22 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W9KKN
Operator(s): W9KKN
Station: NW6P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Cupertino, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   48    1.33
   40:   79    1.33
   20:   39    1.33
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Northern California Contest Club #3

Comments:

As always, thanks to Tom/NW6P for the use of the station.

Sprints just aren't my thing -- the QSY rule is incompatible with my brain thus
far. If I took it seriously and practiced every week, it would be a different
story, but for whatever reason, every Thursday night, I find myself otherwise
occupied when the weekly NS sprints occur.

But also, my normal radios are on their way home from the Flex mothership, so I
was operating without a pan adapter (try not to laugh at me tool hard there) and
SO1V operating... so this was a just a relaxed contest and I was still able to
have a good time.

20 was on the way out a bit early when this started, 40 was super long (as it
seems to be this time of year), and 80 was open to the east coast pretty
handily.

73, and thanks for the Q's everyone!

The next couple weekend we have some big contests and I'm sure you'll find me
one way or another :)

--Bill/W9KKN