[3830] NA Sprint CW W6YX(N7MH) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W6YX(N7MH) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 17:36:10 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Stanford
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  100
   40:  151
   20:   66
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Northern California Contest Club #1

Comments:

By the time I finally got into a good rhythm 20 was dying so didn't do as well
there as usual. Heard V31 early but apparently not in Sprint. Only heard WI9WI
once and lost the jump ball so missed WI. I should have called one of the
BCQPers I heard, but didn't, so missed BC. XE, KP2 and KH6 were well-represented
this time.

Great to hear all of the Dons and, like others, missed the SC mult which was
often a three-bander with W4OC.

73,
-Mike, N7MH