[3830] BC QSO WB9QAF Single OpCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pschristy@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] BC QSO WB9QAF Single OpCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 18:09:39 +0000
                    British Columbia QSO Party - 2020

Call: WB9QAF
Operator(s): WB9QAF
Station: WB9QAF

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: NE
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   5                       4
   15:
   10:
Total:   5      0       0        4         0         0  Total Score = 100

Club:

Comments:

BC QSO Party.

5 CW Qs X 4 pts/CW Q x 4 CW Mults + 20 VA7ODX bonus.

We were mobile but outside of BC so not a rover.

Just used NE for our exchange even though we were in NE, IA, and WI since N1MM
doesn't seem to allow entering different states as you go.

This problem comes up for us fairly regularly.  Does anyone have a solution for
this?

Thanks.

Paul.