[3830] MnQP WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] MnQP WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 00:54:21 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2020

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 2:22
Remote Operation

  160:      0        0
   80:      0        0
   40:     14        0
   20:      1        0
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
-------------------------
Total:     15        0  Mults = 13  Total Score = 390

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another disappointing WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.

What GooD does it do to hold a MN QSO party if amateurs in Minnesota
don't participate?  How can we work all counties in your state if
very few stations in your state is on the air?  while the Minnesota
GiG was the most populous of all the QP GiGs this weekend, it was
nevertheless a horrible disappointment.  Luckily I had the XE-RTTY
contest to keep me company.  Am I missing something?

LooK for a writeup on this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.Com