[3830] CQ160 CW NF1A Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo1n@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NF1A Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 02:21:57 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NF1A
Operator(s): WO1N NF1A
Station: NF1A

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 324  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 29  Total Score = 71,496

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I did a write up about my home operation where I talked about my support at
NF1A's QTH. Here are his comments he sent out to our local club:

"Just a correction to WO1N's previous posting about my setup.   It is
actually 3 elevated radials not 2, but one was partially buried by a tree trunk
and snow although still attached.   Thanks to WO1N for the 5 hours and 220 Q's
and the nice write up he posted about my station.   It was K1IR that actually
recommended the inverted ELL design with radials after surveying my property
many years ago and it does play well.   The W1AEX triangle receiving loop is new
for this season.   I wanted to see what my station capability is with a REAL OP
so WO1N took me up on my offer.

73, Art - NF1A"

73, Ken - WO1N [a REAL OP ;-) }