[3830] RTTY WPX KN4BIT M/S TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, BCUTLER123@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KN4BIT M/S TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 00:16:52 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: KN4BIT
Operator(s): KN4BIT KT4Q
Station: KN4BIT

Class: M/S HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 46

------------
   80:   76
   40:  619
   20:  785
   15:   55
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Well we started the contest with a big let down in our main 40/80m antenna
(Carolina Windom).  Had to resort to a 40m dipole at 35' and a ground mounted
Hustler vertical for 80m.

Conditions were very quiet making copy of weak stations fairly easy.  Saturday's
EU window was significantly better than Sunday as we never mounted a run.  No
activity on 10m as predicted and some on 15m.

Steve (KT4Q) and I worked out a great schedule to man the radio around the clock
so the Alpha never had a chance to cool down.  We ran into a few Florida Contest
Group members but most of them were present at the Orlando Hamcation.

Looking forward to doing it again next year.

Rig:   Icom IC-7700
Amp:   Alpha 9500 (1500w)
Ants:  NA4RR Hex Beam @ 35', 40m Dipole @ 35', Hustler Vertical 3"
S/C:   SignalLink USB