[3830] RTTY WPX N6DW SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6dw@live.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N6DW SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 00:51:53 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: N6DW
Operator(s): N6DW
Station: N6DW

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Monet VA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
   80:   72
   40:  146
   20:  106
   15:    1
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had to operate around weekend activities, but every time I sat down there plenty
of QSOs to fill the time.  I wasn't always being heard Friday night but Saturday
things improved.  Sunday, I even got a good run going in the late afternoon.  I
am running a K3 barefoot (my ALS 600 doesn't like RTTY even at the RTTY-rated
300 watts). I have a Mosely MP33 tribander at 45', a 40m dipole at 40' and an
80M wire vertical.