[3830] RTTY WPX I2WIJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX I2WIJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 11:24:39 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  413
   40:  717
   20:  485
   15:   87
   10:
------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Too tired.
Started at 1342z on saturday: go figure!
My best ever score on RTTY! So time was not spent in vain, HI!
But it was fun at the beginning... and very annoying low rates at the end.
Station worked well even if I had two DXLog crashes.
It must be investigated.
Very nice to work friends we usually qso on CW and SSB.
And a sort of a NA opening on 15M on sunday afternoon was something unexpected,
so unexpected that band was open but no one was there.

Stations worked on 4 bands: AA3B G3T LY2W UT5EPP

CU next weekend in ARRL CW, but part time for sure...