[3830] RTTY WPX K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 22:19:24 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): AI9T K9WX N9CK K9NR KT9L K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:  720
   40: 1278
   20: 1245
   15:  107
   10:    1
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

We had an excellent team. Each contributed a solid effort and made the weekend a
lot of fun.

The conditions were not as good the first 24 hours as the last. We never left a
chair open no matter the rate. Some Murphy excitement but we worked around the
gremlins when they appeared.

This is a very enjoyable contest not matter conditions because we can work
everyone that calls. Thanks for all of the QSOs!

It was fun being on the online scoreboards. Please plan on participating as it
add another element of excitement and competitive encouragement.

73, Craig K9CT