[3830] RTTY WPX NC0DX(@W0LSD) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, diverkene@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NC0DX(@W0LSD) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 01:16:04 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: NC0DX
Operator(s): K0EU W0BV W0CO W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 45

------------
   80:  414
   40:  987
   20: 1014
   15:  170
   10:
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

We left a lot of EU mults as our prefix count was down considerably from last
year.We hope it is our imagination, but it sure seemed like participation was
down from last year, especially on Sunday afternoon. 15 was interesting in that
you had to be vigilant as signals would come and go pretty quick. It will be
nice to get some propagation on 10 and 15. Thanks to all for the contacts.