[3830] ARRLDX CW MD2C(MD0CCE) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW MD2C(MD0CCE) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 09:14:38 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: MD2C
Operator(s): MD0CCE
Station: MD0CCE

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Select State
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:  326    48
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  326    48  Total Score = 46,800

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Winter Storm Dennis with 70mph winds arrived exactly at the start of the
contest, so the tower was down and luffed over and the Titanex was flat on the
ground.  The only antenna left up was the 40M 4-square, so I just played a few
hours on 40m.  This contest is always a fun contest because I see so many
friends and familiar call signs.  Hoping for more cooperative weather next
year!

73
Bob   MD0CCE