[3830] RTTY WPX LX20I(@LX7I) M/U HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, helmut@photo42.de
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX LX20I(@LX7I) M/U HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 10:38:38 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: LX20I
Operator(s): LX2A DF7EE DD5ZZ DL6ZBN DJ6GI DK9BM DK5ON
Station: LX7I

Class: M/U HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:  803
   40: 1007
   20:  941
   15:   63
   10:    0
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

GAME OVER - LX20I CQ WPX RTTY 2020 .... You gain the most from failure! We had
the worst murphy weekend ever, but we learned a lot and we will find ways to
overcome the stuggels. The big storm did not help either. Looks like no antennas
came down at least. (the only good news) New software, new radios, 40/20 almost
unusable together because of RF problems. (the only bands that worked for two
days) and a ton of small glitches.

For all the whiners, yes we have moved to M/Unlimited! During all the chaos
switching stations we had about 40 minutes where we were operating M/3
accidently instead of M/2. Alternativly we could take a DQ for 3 signals on air
at the same time or X-QSO 40 QSOs from our poor score. As we are competing for
the golden pinaple this year - it does not matter and we go M/U.

Thanks to Phillipe and the Team for hanging in! Congratulations to S51A well
deserved victory that was comming over the horizion the last few years - and now
you made it! Great team effort!

Check out the LX20I award @ www.lx7i.com

73

Helmut DF7EE