[3830] ARRLDX CW WA3AER SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WA3AER SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 22:04:25 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:  129    58
   40:  192    68
   20:  298    78
   15:   49    31
   10:   10     9
-------------------
Total:  678   244  Total Score = 496,296

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Planned to be a part time effort, but got hooked. Saturday was a blast; Sunday
not so, but made several 10M contacts, quite unexpected. I continue to be
surprised at contacts made on 40 and 80M with the compromise antenna I have. But
I know you fellows are scraping the noise floor to copy me on 80M; the loaded
dipole is only 35ft. high (10m). Thank you all for your efforts to hear me and
get me into your logs.
By Sunday afternoon I had worked about every station I could hear. THere were a
couple of exceptions where there was almost no chance of being heard through
stations much stronger than mine. In a couple of cases, coming back later proved
successful. Folks complain about EU ops' discipline, but today demonstrated that
US ops are right there with them.
This is likely my best score operating from home. My usual goal is 500 Qs. Now
there is a new high bar set. Lotsa fun!

73 es Tu for all the Qs!
---
Ted   WA3AER