[3830] ARRLDX CW K8CN SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K8CN SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 00:17:36 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:    4     4
   40:   54    31
   20:  139    44
   15:    9     9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  206    88  Total Score = 54,384

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A long planned family commitment on Saturday, exhaustion Friday night, and
illness on Sunday made this one a more casual outing than I had anticipated.
Nevertheless, it was fun to catch the JA opening on 20 meters Sunday afternoon
and even managed to work one South African station, which hasn't happened here
in quite some time.  I'm thankful I felt well enough to put in 6 hours on Sunday
in two time blocks with a forced long nap in between due to illness.  Sunday
morning was nearly all S&P into EU on 20 meters, and was pleased to work
most on 1st call. It was good to be "fresh meat" on 40 meters in the
final hours.

Thanks for the Qs and the effort in copying my QRP signal!

73,
Mike, K8CN
Durham NH

Rig: K3/10 at 5 watts to Lazy H (cut for 20 meters, used on all bands)