[3830] ARRLDX CW K3KU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3KU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 00:40:42 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 7:12

  160:   29    25
   80:    8     8
   40:   53    34
   20:  120    37
   15:    7     5
   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total:  221   113  Total Score = 74,580

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a blast!  Lots of loud DX with good ears.

Had not intended to spend even that much time, but was having too much fun.
Worked many Europeans on 160M (which did NOT happen in CQ 160 CW, even with good
condx then).  On 40M, realized that I might actually work my first JA.  Failed
to get thru to a few of them, but then heard JT1CO and stuck around until I got
him (them?).  Pretty nice for a First East Asia on 40M.  Even had a coup[le of
short runs.

Biggest highlight:  Listening in as N2IC worked some Eastern European (maybe an
E7).  So cool.  Then I easily worked the European.