[3830] ARRLDX CW K7XC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xcnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7XC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 01:02:26 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: N NV DM09jh
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:   10     4
   80:   57    25
   40:  121    40
   20:  259    81
   15:   44    25
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  492   176  Total Score = 259,776

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

That Was FUN! Stayed up all night Saturday and into Sunday AM, 160/80/40 were
peculating well. Early Sunday AM before sunrise I went to 20M & for the
first time in YEARS was able to hear and be heard WELL into EU! What a blast
working everyone with a single call! Kept at it my body just gave up with no
energy left at all and a very foggy brain. Taking a break I woke up my Lady
Rosie and watched a bit of TV while she put together a HUGE breakfast.
Afterwards I passed out, sleeping till 2030Z. Once the station was going again I
found15M in very shape for the first time in YEARS,  working many stations in
the Caribbean & South America. Later I stumbled onto KH6/N6DA saying
"QSY To 20028" so I went and damn if he wasn't S8 on the 15M Yagi. Not
having a 10M Antenna in the air, I loaded the 15M yagi with the onboard tuner,
Cranked it up 100W, Put the amp in STDBY and BOOM! worked em for my only 10M
contact! Nice to finally work someone on SIX BANDS again! He was very loud but
didn't work anyone else on 10m, not for a lack of trying. Cycle 25 is FINALLY
starting to wake things up a bit!  Thanks to all who worked me! Station Here is
a Flex3000, driving an AL-80B to 800W. 160M Inv L 175ft long up 30ft, 80M/40M
Dual Band Fan Inverted Vee up 38ft, 3ele Home-brew wide spaced 20M Yagi up 43ft,
3ele Home-brew 15M Yagi up 28ft, 10M was 15M yagi thru the Flex3000's internal
antenna tuner. The 4ele 10M yagi is on the ground as the 6ele 6M yagi is up in
its place. Great Stuff! See you on SSB in 2 weeks.