[3830] ARRLDX CW VR2XAN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VR2XAN SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 01:04:09 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VR2XAN
Operator(s): VR2XAN
Station: VR2XAN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:  135    23
   40:  317    50
   20:  238    41
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  690   114  Total Score = 235,980

Club:

Comments:

Participanting in the ARRL from VR2 is quite hard during the bottom of the solar
cycle. 15 meters were completely closed and the openings on 20 meters were very
short (2 hours a day).

Fortunately, 40 meters have been exceptional and the band was already open more
than two hours before my sunset.

On 80 meters the noise was exceptionally low and I could hear much better than
usual thanks to a new (temporary) BOG 150 meters long.

Unfortunately I had no antenna on Top Band (I have to install a new one).

See you in the coming ARRL SSB.
73 de VR2XAN
Alberto