[3830] ARRLDX CW W8LVN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8lvn@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W8LVN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 01:42:27 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W8LVN
Operator(s): W8LVN
Station: W8LVN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EN62
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:   66    41
   40:   85    42
   20:   61    40
   15:   20    13
   10:
-------------------
Total:  231   231  Total Score = 93,024

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Lots of fun, despite only having 80 meter dipole and 40 meter dipole. The 80
 was used on 20, the 40 on 15. It is fun working JA on 40 and 80 with wire
 dipoles only. It was fun being called at the end by UW1, DM2, OK7, Rl3, SQ8.
 Mostly S&P given low power.
 I should have called CQ more on 40, maybe 80 even though I have only 100
watts.
 --
 Worked about 24 hours, which is more than originally planned.
 Time was limited due to Valentine's day celebration and a errands.