[3830] ARRLDX CW W4GE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, schmiera@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4GE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 03:52:13 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 11:17

  160:   63    41
   80:   94    60
   40:  114    65
   20:  190    78
   15:   50    32
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  511   276  Total Score = 423,108

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

Great fun!  Conditions were really good on the low bands with a low K of about
1, yielding very little atmospheric noise.  High bands were largely open, even
15. I didn't find much activity on 10m, but there was some. I really need to
take this contest seriously next year and reserve an entire weekend away from
social activities.

Thanks to all who came back to me, and thanks for your ever present grace under
fire.

Rick
W4GE

Rig: 2 x K3s/P3, KPA1500, Acom 1500
Xmit antennas:  K4KIO Hex at 35 ft, DXE 1/4 wave 80m vertical, 40m vertical with
elevated radials.

Rx antennas, East Pennant, Pixel loop, HiZ 3el triangular array, Rbog