[3830] ARRLDX CW KZ5D SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KZ5D SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:52:23 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:  145    52
   80:   64    37
   40:  168    48
   20:  339    56
   15:   41    26
   10:    9     9
-------------------
Total:  761   228  Total Score = 519,840

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Had too many family commitments this weekend to take this contest seriously. But
in the few hours I had available, this was fun. In particular, the 160
conditions on Saturday night were amazing. With my puny little half sloper I was
able to run Europe for an hour. No doubt the best I've done on top band.
Congratulations to all for the huge scores. Who needs sunspots?