[3830] ARRLDX CW KE3X SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenke3x@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KE3X SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 16:23:49 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: KE3X

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Washington DC
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:   87    54
   80:  283    72
   40:  267    84
   20:  619    93
   15:   86    39
   10:   11     9
-------------------
Total: 1353   351  Total Score = 1,424,709

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

After 2 weeks of flu felt healthy just in time for one of my favorite contests -
ARRL DX CW.  Everyone has their beams pointed towards the USA and DC is a
Multiplier - doesn't get any better than that!

Still, QSO's were 85% clicking spots with 15% short runs on 80 and 20.  The new
SkyHawk continues to impress, and the 3rd full size element on 20-meters was
very useful this weekend.

Stayed up for European sunrise both nights and the results on 80 and 160 show
it, but Multiplier counts on 15 and 10 both look low compared to other stations
already reporting.   Slept 3 hours the first night, 5 hours the second.

10-meters was spotlight propagation so althought the Pink Pig timer reminded me
to check 10 every 30-minutes, I still missed some easy mults.   Was asked to
move to 10-meters by several Caribbean stations but no luck on any of them.

Congrats to NN1C(@K1VR) on the big score from New England.

73,

Ken