[3830] ARRLDX CW W4ER SO Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.w4er@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4ER SO Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:33:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W4ER
Operator(s): W4ER
Station: W4ER

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:   89    43
   20:   22    19
   15:    8     7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  119    69  Total Score = 24,633

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Part time effort in between chores and other obligations.  Friday night was the
best I have seen 40m in a couple years!  Operating assisted enabled me to focus
on the weaker signals that were not worked through earlier passes.  It was nice
to work several LP EU stations that were in close proximity to S9++ signals that
I would have probably not heard without the spots.  Thanks to all whose great
ears persevered and dug me out of the noise level!  Your patience and skill are
greatly appreciated.

K3 @ 5 watts to wire antennas in attic

73, John