[3830] ARRLDX CW ES7A(YL3JA) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kristers.misa@inbox.lv
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ES7A(YL3JA) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 21:07:53 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: ES7A
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: ES7GM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 32
Radios: SO2R

  160:    3     2
   80:  104    28
   40:  233    48
   20:  455    56
   15:    4     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  799   138  Total Score = 330,786

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

First contest this year.
It was my pleasure to do it again form ES7GM place with ES7A callsign, like last
year. Propagation was almost the same as last year I believe.
Again huge thank to Kristjan and his family for great support through this
event. Amazingly good hospitality.
I didn’t really had time to prepare myself before the contest, working all
week and had to attend concert in Riga on Friday evening, so I was a bit late
for the start, tired and exhausted, but started immediately when arrived. 80 was
good and I got 3 QSOs on 160.
Took a little naps couple of times when the QSO rate went down, but not longer
than 3 hours. 20m was quite good as always, 40m was okay. 15m sounded dead all
the time, somehow I managed to get those 4 QSOs there. 160 with wire antennas
and LP was very hard, but I got 3 QSOs there. 80m was almost like I imagined.
Set my last years result as target file on WT and was winning from the first
QSO. I reached my last years result 8 hours before the end of contest.
See you in SSB part!
73! Kris!