[3830] ARRLDX CW N2VW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ratione@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2VW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 16:15:40 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N2VW
Operator(s): N2VW
Station: N2VW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   19    17
   80:   76    46
   40:   78    38
   20:   49    38
   15:   50    28
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  273   168  Total Score = 137,592

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Very happy to be able to participate at all! In the previous few weeks, a tree
fell into my urban lot between the Hytower and the Rohn tower with the TH7.
Didn't hurt either one, but really messed up all my wires including the 160
inv-L. After tree guy carefully cut up tree without adding to damage. I managed
to jury rig the repairs to an operational state. A week after that another
windstorm windmilled my beam to 40 degrees W off control readings. New to
Windows 10 and trying to get the new ICOM 7610, N1MM and PW-1 talking to each
other I screwed it all up. FRCer and DXpedition buddy, Tony K4QE got all the IT
stuff fixed by remote control from NC! Home situation limited my air time, but I
set up the station Friday and left it on for 48 hours. Took every chance I could
get to work the contest.
It may not sound like it, BUT it was great to be able to get any time in the
contest.  I had my 94th birthday on 13 Feb. GO FRC!