[3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 14:06:27 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 19

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:   62
   40:   47
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  109  Mults = 99  Total Score = 10,791

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I got off to a great start on 80m. After 62 contacts in the first 28 minutes I
decided to go to 40m but every time I tried to get N1MM to send CQ it jumped
back to 80m. After 15 minutes of trying to fix the issue, I gave up and turned
off one radio and forced the other to 40m. I had such high hopes for this
morning. Now that the hour is over, I'll try to fix the problem for good.

Thanks for the Qs. See you this afternoon.