[3830] CQ160 SSB KK7YC Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KK7YC Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 15:02:44 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KK7YC
Operator(s): KK7YC
Station: KK7YC

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 188  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 6  Total Score = 19,360

Club: CODXC

Comments:

Put in a modest effort, mostly as a likely last hurrah on 160m. I am changing
vocations and will be moving into the Ministry and we are unsure of what our
future home will be like as far as ability to accommodate antennas. So I may be
off the air for quite some time, especially on top band!

My antenna for 160 for the contest this year is quite temporary, just an
Inverted L with the vertical section going up about 65', but the radial system
is where it gets interesting....3 rolls of Chicken Wire 50' long x 24"
wide!!!
I managed to land 12 new countries this winter with that Chicken Wire!!

73 es thank you for the QSO in the contest if we worked
Ronnie de KK7YC