[3830] CQ160 SSB W4KW Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4KW@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W4KW Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 16:52:50 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W4KW
Operator(s): W4KW
Station: W4KW

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 15

Total:  QSOs = 515  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 7  Total Score = 67,140

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Didn't hear much activity North of the Border and Europe. Missed Wyoming (Hrd
K4ISV work one but never caught him). Total Score suffered due to Lack of
Mult's. (Don't forget these Ham Contests are really Mathematical Contests).
Heard and worked several TCG Folks and several Non TCG TN stations.
One of TCG's founding fathers (Ric - WO4O) called me and we had a brief chat.
After my back procedure last Monday, it was Great to be able to sit in the
operating chair for an extended length of time without excruciating pain. Time
will tell.
Thanks to all for the contacts and comments (Good and otherwise, HI). Hope to C
U on the bands and at the Hamfests.
**Continuing over 25 years of TCG Contesting FUN(Again)**
73's
Bert
W4KW