[3830] SCQP K4BAI Single Op FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] SCQP K4BAI Single Op FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 02:14:26 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2020

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op FixedMixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:08

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    8     10      0
   40:   15     16      0
   20:    2      0      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   25     26      0  Mults = 24  Total Score = 4,924

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

40M too long for SC QSOs during first few hours.  Better later.  80M was good,
but not much CW activity.  Seem to have been having some RF problems on SSB.
Very sorry and hope I can fix it soon.  Missed the mobiles.  Were there any?
Look for me as VP5/K4BAI March 3-10.  In ARRL DX SSB with four ops at VP5M Multi
Single Low Power. 73, John, K4BAI.