[3830] SCQP WB8WKQ Single Op FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP WB8WKQ Single Op FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 02:46:32 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op FixedMixed HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3      1
   80:    8     15
   40:   13     34
   20:    4      6
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   28     56      0  Mults = 35  Total Score = 7,055

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I skipped 2019, so with comparison to 2018, this year's score wasn't all that
far off from then.  But, my score was nearly half bonus points this year, so
that might be indicative.  I actually worked a few more Q's this year, but had
WAY less multipliers (35 this year compared to 48 in 2018).  I "feel"
this was due to way less CW activity from the SC stations.  I could be wrong,
but it just seemed that most the activity was up on phone.  My log showed a 2:1
phone to cw ratio. I got lucky with a quick 20M short skip opening, where I
netted 10 Q's I didn't expect.  Also very fun to work 4 stations on 160M this
year.  The pace seemed a little slow and I did take off some time in the
afternoon.  But overall, pretty fun QP.  Thanks for all the Q's and special
thanks to the mobiles.