[3830] NAQP RTTY NR4O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NR4O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 04:29:30 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC -FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:  168    38
   40:  209    41
   20:   56    19
   15:   23     9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  456   107  Total Score = 48,792

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

That went pretty well all things considered.  Operated the first 10 hours this
time.  I think I gave up on 20 and 15 and went to 40M too early.  I think I
missed a few mults there as a result.  I was hoping to find at least one local
on 10M for a mult when 15 was open.  But, no one showed up!  It's tough to watch
the online score board when you're one of the first ones done.  My call keeps
slipping down the leader board as I type.  I'm sure I'll be down a few more
spots before it's over.  I was happy to have met goal of 400 Q's.  I was hoping
to pull off 50K points.  But, I ran out of time.  My rate really dropped in the
last 90 minutes.  I needed to do a bit more S&P at the end.  Glad I was able
to put in a significant effort in this one.  It's one of my favorite contests.
Thanks for the Q's.

73,
Eric