[3830] NAQP RTTY KJ5T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@kj5t.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KJ5T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 05:22:12 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Brownsville, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:
   40:  112    34
   20:  102    28
   15:   10     4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  224    66  Total Score = 14,784

Club:

Team: AOCC MUSTANGS

Comments:

RIG: FT-1000MkV Field
ANTENNA: Hustler 4BTV

Q's and Mults way down from my last single-op effort in this contest 2 years ago
using the same set-up at a different location.  Hopefully not a sign of how
things will perform here.

Probably missed some better operating time, at 1900z the lawn man showed up to
mow, since my coax is hooked up only for the contests it was running along the
ground.  I am a guest here so had to get out of the way and shut down for an
early break.  This meant that I was on 40 during a not so productive time.  Wish
I could figure something out to get on 80, but also don't want to overstay my
welcome by trying to get up a second antenna.

While I wish I could have put up a bigger score for the team, I enjoyed
operating this one as usual.  I also do have to make a shout out (though she
will never read this) to my wonderful mother-in-law.  In addition to allowing me
to take over a corner of her backyard for the antenna was extremely kind and
stocked the fridge with sandwich supplies and beverages.

Hopefully will be back for the July addition in some capacity. 73 and thanks for
the points!