[3830] NAQP RTTY NG7M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NG7M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 06:06:20 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:   23    14
   40:  101    37
   20:   58    23
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  182    75  Total Score = 13,650

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Just jumped in for a couple of hours and handed out some Q's on 80 meters the
last 15 minutes of the contest.  So the biggest epic fail QSO of my operating
was when W1N calls me and sends TRUMP FL.  Trust me... W1N never made it into my
log.  I don't care what your political views are but Amateur Radio is no place
to be voicing your moronic opinion.  Stupid is as stupid does.  W1N is a total
Loser ironically and isn't in NG7M's log.  Max NG7M