[3830] NAQP RTTY WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 06:54:36 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 9:59
Remote Operation

   80:   40    20
   40:  177    42
   20:  174    41
   15:   26    17
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  418   121  Total Score = 50,578

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

This was another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
I ran station #1 remotely - a K3 dialed back to 4 - 5 watts driving
an Expert 1.5k amplifer to 88 - 99 watts depending upon the band.
10/15 were a BiG disappointment. On 15, KH6CJJ said he heard had me
calling CQ on 10 meters so I had him QSX on 28088.88 and we got the QSO.
I was amazed at how many stations would call me and then just DISAPPEAR.
I was ALSO amazed at how many stations would work me on my run frequency
and then immediately Call CQ to STEAL the frequency.  HuH? WTF is with THAT?
There is LoTs to say about this GiG which I will write up in the WQ6X contest
BloG at: WQ6X.Blogspot.com.