[3830] NAQP RTTY N4NQY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jay.n4nqy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N4NQY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 15:43:20 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N4NQY
Operator(s): N4NQY
Station: N4NQY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Evergreen, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:   7     3
   20:   4     4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  11     7  Total Score = 77

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

My contacts spanned 2 hours but I was only in the shack about 30 minutes.  Kept
the Granddaughter this weekend.  The trip to Richmond to pick her up made me
lose the first part of the contest.  When I got on I picked the low hanging
fruit (meaning loud stations)when she was napping.  RTTY is always fun, and
although I could have picked up a couple more, N1MM would not cooperate.  My
Digital window kept closing and I had to restart N1MM each time.  Not sure if it
was operator problems or not.  Again, I worked nobody local.  Northeast and
Mississippi Valley was coming in strong.