[3830] NCQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya.om2vl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 21:36:13 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   26
   40:   47     33
   20:   28     21
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  101     54      0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 22,744

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

[log removed from comments]

On Saturday was nice condx on 20m, my last QSO was at 21:22Z. I hoped it will be
same on the Sunday during the NCQP also. Unfortunately 20m closed 2 hours
earlier than on Saturday.
Some NC stations missed the date :) ... On Saturday when I called CQ SC QSO
Party I worked so many stations from NC, who unfortunately on Sunday don't
called me (14 stations on 20m SSB and 18!!! on 40m SSB)

N4E did excellent job! I think I worked him from his all activated counties.
Thanks for the chance on 20m from the begenning of the QP!

Most QSO's:
N4E 19/13 (QSO/Cty)
N4FP 4/4
W4JL 3/2

5 QSO: N4A
4 QSO: NC4KW, N4H, N4L, N4T
3 QSO: AD8J, K4BYN, KG4CRJ, N3CKI, N4R, W2HTI, W4E, W4HG, W4MGT, W4YSB

Score included 550 Bonus points.

Thanks for all QSO's!
Please QSL for my US County Award + County Challenge Toplist!

regards, Laci OM2VL