[3830] ARRLDX SSB VK2CZ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3hz@ieee.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VK2CZ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 00:42:09 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VK2CZ
Operator(s): VK2CZ
Station: VK2CZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: New South Wales
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:    1     1
   20:  103    35
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  104    35  Total Score = 10,920

Club:

Comments:

Brilliant but brief long path propagation, and relatively thin short path
propagation from Australia.  Managed to make enough noise to get beams pointed
towards Oceania, best achievements was Maine and Ontario, and great to work a
few stations in Huntsville AL.. (it's a special place for me)..

My 40m four-square let me down with some RF feedback problem never seen before..
will suss it out eventually.. my solitary 40m QSO was only using 5 watts...
Great to hear many familiar stations again, it's a neat treat.

CU, David Burger VK2CZ