[3830] ARRLDX SSB KH6CJJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KH6CJJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 01:41:26 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:    7     7
   80:  183    43
   40:  313    44
   20:  839    54
   15:  316    43
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1660   193  Total Score = 960,561

Club: Maui ARC

Comments:

The 15 meter opening Sunday morning really made this contest for me. Without it
I would have been disappointed.  As it was, I am very pleased with my score
given where we are in the Cycle.  I wish I could do better on 160, but, being
almost 2400 miles from the closest NA station, it's hard to do much with 150
watts on SSB.  I thought it was very special to work VY1CO on 160, especially
when I did not even hear a California station there.  Other 160 mults were WA,
OR, CO, ND, TX, and PA.

10 was a bust as usual.  I was lucky to briefly hear and work NX6T Sunday
morning and, a little later, have KA6BIM move me there for my second 10 meter
QSO.  Thanks also to KA6BIM for my only six bagger.  NX6T was good for five.

Thanks to all who dug out my sometimes puny signal.  I hope they had as much fun
as did I.  Next year we should be on the way up!  Aloha, Kent