[3830] ARRLDX SSB K6RO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lashap@cox.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K6RO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 05:59:16 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K6RO
Operator(s): K6RO
Station: K6RO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    2     2
   80:   26    17
   40:   73    41
   20:  167    66
   15:   54    25
   10:    5     3
-------------------
Total:  327   154  Total Score = 151,074

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Part time effort between tennis matches and family.
S and P ,while doing taxes and filing papers.
Saturday was better for me,as signals were stronger.
Sunday was rough. Weak signals,and most stations calling CQ had already been
worked.
I worked 3 new ones for this year,and 20 new slots.
Trying to give N6WS and N6WT a good battle :)
Not doing too bad with my Yagi at 35 feet.
The Navassa is a compromise antenna. Not enough gain for contesting.
Someday I will have a real station !
Thanks for the q's,
Larry K6RO

K3S