[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KE3K LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY KE3K LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 16:55:22 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 3:50

   80:  42
   40:  46
   20:   0
---------------------
Total:  88     Mults = 28  Total Score = 2,464

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Thank you to all those operators I was able to exchange names and points with
this evening! I'm glad I was able to provide the MI mult for those who needed
it. I like the short duration and exchange format of the NA Sprints, but I'm not
a fan of the QSY rule. I think the rule causes confusion for new operators and
is contributing to the lack of participation in the NA Sprint events.

Kind of an odd contest evening - the last hour or two was pitiful. 80 and 40
meters were okay with manageable QRN; 20 meters was pretty much dead in my area
of MI.

I did use the sprint as an opportunity to try my new "contesting
keypad". Not sure if it will help with the numbers, but it certainly is a
bit easier on the wrist than using the function keys at the top of the
keyboard.

'73,
Bob, KE3K