[3830] TBDC K2AV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K2AV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 18:59:05 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: K2AV
Operator(s): K2AV
Station: K2AV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 7:39

Total:  QSOs = 375  Total Score = 1,472

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Noise was from midwest, but well down from summer levels, so think we got off
easy on the QRN front. There was very deep QSB all night long. Many times had to
wait it out to get the grid from Eu stations.

A nice little run at 07Z. included a 15 pointer with KL0R, to go with the
earlier KH7M and a nice little stack of west coast 7 and 8 pointers. My last QSO
and the last EU I heard was G3HXZ and his L/FCP at 07:34Z.

K3 + KPA1500, L over FCP.

Still don't have RX antenna yet. But I have decided how I am going to run,
critter-proof and common mode block the feedline, very important seeing that it
runs from the same shed that is the feed point for the inverted L.

We will be getting there.

Thanks for the Q's and especially the patience while I struggled to pull your
grid out of the noise.

73, Guy K2AV