[3830] OkQP K1RO SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP K1RO SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 13:53:40 +0000
                    Oklahoma QSO Party - 2020

Call: K1RO
Operator(s): K1RO
Station: K1RO

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:   10
   40:   68     15
   20:   83     29
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  161     44      0  Mults = 70  Total Score = 39,970

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

That was interesting... 162 of my 205 QSOs were with mobile stations, mostly on
CW. I'm not sure how many counties were active, but I know I missed a few on
Saturday when I missed several hours. With many stations waiting for mobiles to
change county, the pileups were fearsome, especially on Sunday when we had
worked most of the fixed stations.