[3830] WiQP W0ZQ SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP W0ZQ SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 19:32:08 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2020

Call: W0ZQ
Operator(s): W0ZQ
Station: W0ZQ

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    211
   40:    268        3
   20:     99       16
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    578       19  Mults = 71  Total Score = 128,638.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

It was a nice day to be out and about in beautiful WI.  Sunshine and 38 degrees,
and most of the snow was gone which made it a bit easier to find a spot to park
and to operate from.  I activated 7 counties on CW while parked and did a little
SSB while driving.  20m was fairly good at the start but went long quickly with
just FL, CA, and WA workable.  As expected 40m was the money band with 80m right
behind it.  I did run 80m CW from each stop throughout the day.  The 80m pile-up
from PIE and STC at the end of the day melted down the front end of my rig,
thanks for all the patience given to me to work down through that.  As the pile
up gets bigger it seems your fingers get fatter.  I'll upload to LoTW later this
week for those county hunting.  Thanks for all the Q's and for West Allis Radio
Amateur Club to sponsor this fun event.  73, Jon