[3830] OkQP KV8Q SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP KV8Q SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 23:48:25 +0000
                    Oklahoma QSO Party - 2020

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    7     0       0
   40:   99     0       0
   20:   20     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  126     0       0  Mults = 71  Total Score = 26,838

Club:

Comments:

Another fun time chasing around the mobiles in this event.
Missed 6 counties along the way - COM, CUS, JAC, JOH, OKL, and
PON.  Must have been taking a nap when N5C went through 4 of
them.  I still amazed at what I can accomplish with this station
in a condo will all indoor antennas.
K5CM - 42 QSO's
W5YO - 20 QSO's
N5C - 19 QSO's
W0BH - 15 QSO's (Saturday only)
N4CD - 8 QSO's
N5XTR - 6 QSO'S
AB5J - 3 QSO's
Hope to be able to see you all next year.  Thanks - 73  tom
Rig = TenTec Eagle @ 100 Watts  Antenna = Mag Loop (40 thru 15)
and an Isotron-80 in attic 12' above garage floor and an indoor
10 meter dipole.