[3830] Rus DX ED1R M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX ED1R M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 18:58:39 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): DH1TW EC1KR EA4AOC
Station: ED1R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

  160:   118     20      35        31
   80:   172    186      48        41
   40:   450    436      70        52
   20:   505    638      66        60
   15:   177    151      46        32
   10:     2      1       1         0
Total:  1424   1432     266       216  Total Score = 6,787,042

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

As you know, Mundial problems with the COVID19, we have decided to operate in
REMOTE in home, no travel, security first, although our configuration in Remote
is quite simple, it has allowed us to have fun.

We have used IC7300 with 100W, dipoles in 80 and 160, without RX antennas.

DH1TW in Germany, EC1KR in Avila (Spain) and EA4AOC in Madrid (Spain) our server
was hosted at home EA1CJ/SO1CJ in Poland 😊

We have used DXLOG for the first time, the software is very interesting,
everything went very well, Fb Tunnel conection. It will not be the last time.

Was very fun and we haven´t had to travel abroad, this possibility helps us to
continue making radio in these difficult times worldwide. STAY AT HOME!!!

The contest is complicated, the big stations in the EU took away the freq many
times, it is complicated with 100w, very difficult 80/160 with 100w.

Thanks qsos and CU in the next one, in CQ WPX SSB in Multiop Remote or Monobands
Remote. Follow us on social networks.

73 de ED1R Team