[3830] BARTG VK3JA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG VK3JA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 01:13:31 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:    0       0          0
   40:  105      31         14
   20:  153      37         15
   15:   31       8          8
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  289      76         37  Continents = 4  Total Score = 130,628

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Good to see prop open again on 20 from my QTH to EU both LP and SP for
reasonable periods.  Recent times from VK3 20 has been very poor.  40M was
excellent at our daybreak to EU and no competing contests this weekend which
helped a lot.  Always enjoyable to work some US stations on 40LP in our early
daylight hours.

Thanks to all for the calls and I hope you enjoyed this one as much as I did.
73 Steve VK3JA