[3830] BARTG AC6ZM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jloz34@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG AC6ZM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 02:07:03 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: East TN
Operating Time (hrs): 19:19

   80:  150       6         12
   40:  115      11         13
   20:   70      24          8
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  335      41         33  Continents = 3  Total Score = 74,370

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Interesting contest. First time I got N1MM Digital Interface working with FLdidi
and it worked smooth for the most part. Did not work to many EU but had fun
diddling and working the VAQP as well. Need to read the rules more closely next
time. Fun contest nevertheless. I did pick up a few new band slots on the low
bands toward the DXCC Challenge.